Find us… @ the Birchcliffe
Contact or Visit Us…
The Birchcliffe Centre
*Satnavs – use our postcode HX7 8DG to find us, however the carpark is not on Chapel Avenue (a narrow cul-de-sac, impossible to turn a car around in) but next left just after the Birchcliffe Centre 40 metres further up the hill.
From the Railway Station (less than one mile/approx 15 minutes walk):
- Follow the only road out of the station carpark, across the river, past the park.
- At the T-junction turn left onto Burnley Rd (towards town).
- Take the first right signposted to Keighley.
- After 300 metres go right again onto Birchcliffe Rd – it’s signposted and steeply uphill.
- Go past the left turnings into Edward St and Chapel Avenue; the next building is The Birchcliffe Centre (an old Baptist Chapel).
Hebden Bridge is less than an hour by train from both Leeds and Manchester.
Local buses to and from the train station – the stop is directly outside the Birchcliffe Centre. Take the Dodd Naze Circular and ask the driver to drop you at the Birchcliffe Centre. It’ll take about 5 minutes.